Here’s another Friday edition of what Jane Austen character’s might look like in 2015. It’s one of my favorite posts of the week. I’m channeling my Scream Queens fandom here. Can’t you see Caroline Bingley totally relating to Channel? Wouldn’t she have her own Chanel-like minions? This of course meant lots of fur, pastel and sparkle. What do you think?
1. Pologeorgis Fox Fur Batwing Vest. Of course a cool $1,495 is nothing for a Bingley. //
2. Posh Girl Pastel Pink Strapless Maxi Bandage Dress. Because Caroline Bingley have to love pastel pink and showing off the curves. //
3. Christian Louboutin Degraspike Pumps. You know Caroline Bingley would have to have her fair share of some Louboutins am I right? And I’ve been drooling over these forever since I found out that they do carry size 11! That’s probably something I should have never found out… although really I’ll never be able to afford Louboutins on a writer’s budget and how Carrie Bradshaw did is beyond me #thestruggleisreal.
4. Kate Spade Wedding Belles Clutch. A little extra sparkle never hurt anyone, nor does another Kate Spade handbag.
5. Tiffany Knot Key Pendant & Chain. Keys seem to be a raging trend these days. I have to say I’m liking this higher-end take on it. And rose gold, swoon.